Monday, August 5, 2013

Aug 5, 2013

This blog will follow my journey on trading.  I created this page to track my trading online so that I can have an archive to show my trading results. 

About me:
I've been dabbling in trading since about 2008 but only seriously started doing it since 2011.  I've traded a diverse group of securities including stocks  and derivative but primarily trade stock options.  I'm going to focus on broader trading ideas without revealing exactly what I bought and sold and when.  Feel free to writing any comments you might have or any questions you might have but don't be offended if I don't address questions about when I bought and sold a particular security.


Today was a fairly calm day.  Not much movement so basically break even today.  5 contracts traded today and -8.

No comments:

Post a Comment