Friday, March 20, 2015

Mar 20, 2015

+27 on 22 contracts this week. Positive results for the first day of spring, hopefully this continues.

In the past, the more consistent negative results were (beyond spread and commissions) the more I became convinced that by systematically deconstructing those results and applying those factors in a different way, the results could be similarly consistent, but positive. Still waivering between positive and negative weeks but I know consistency is possible, let's hope I can do to it this year.

It's spring break and my 11 yr old nephew was w/ me today and we discussed how some classmates are given $ from their parents to live trade. Also, read that post about how a 17 yr old is running a 200k 'hedge fund' etc...I'd love to be a kid in this day and age.

4 comments:

  1. History Test:

    Remember what happened the last time the media talked about whiz kids who were trading as good or better than the pro's?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y, stories about how a hs student has successfully run a fund for a few months is pretty humorous for those that have been at it for a while. To the extent that advances in technology allow ppl to acquire knowledge more easily and to trade more easily/efficiently being a kid (or anyone) now is fantastic. But stories like that only minimize the hard work required (as in any profession) to be successful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I daily read your updates and it seems easy for me to trade using forex tips, as well as by reading your blog posts I feel more confident.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too have made more gain on less contracts this week with intraday SGX signals in Singapore market.

    ReplyDelete